Step by step guide to renting with the guaranteed rent scheme
1. Initial inspection and valuation carried out.
2. ElliotLeigh list any required works works.
3. Keys and signed terms of business given to EllotLeigh.
4. ElliotLeigh arrange for safety checks and EPC.
5. Building insurance given to ElliotLeigh.
6. Inventory carried out at property.
7. Housing officer from local authority checks property.
8. Property added to vacant list.
9. Lease agreement signed by landlord.
10. Tenant found to move into property.
11. Tenant check-in completed.
12. Utility companies and council tax notified.
13. Landlord paid in arrears on the 15th of each month.
Why choose ElliotLeigh?
ElliotLeigh are the leading provider of guaranteed rent schemes in London & Essex.
With 10 years experience you can rest assured that your property will be well looked after.
We will look after you property like it is our own.
We aim to provide a superior, quality orientated, value for money service whilst maintaining the highest possible customer service standards at all times
Below are some of our accreditations:
- 10 years experience in providing the guaranteed rent scheme
- Leading provider of properties to local authorities in London & Essex
- Accredited supplier to all East London local authorities
- IS0 9001 accreditation through BSI
- IS0 14001 accreditation through BSI
- Member of the London landlord accreditation scheme
- Member of The Property Ombudsman
- EXOR accredited
- Member of the data protection act
- In house maintenance team
- 24/7 Emergency call out
- Sole use of approved / accredited suppliers