Why Use ElliotLeigh?
ElliotLeigh has established itself as one of the leading agents in East London for letting properties to the private sector. We understand the needs of landlords and make it our priority to achieve the highest possible rents in the shortest space of time ensuring the service you receive is second to none.
Advertising is a key feature of our marketing strategy, upon instruction we will draft a property lettings sheet which will be handed to all prospective tenants. We will add the property to our website, shop front screens, 3rd party websites and local newspapers. We will also contact all suitable tenants in our database to arrange viewings. By marketing the property in this way we ensure that your property has MAXIMUM EXPOSURE to prospective tenants.
Your property will be marketed in the below ensuring maximum exposure:
- ElliotLeigh website
- ElliotLeigh shop front screens
- ElliotLeigh database of prospective buyers
- Local newspapers, including Evening Standard, East London Advertiser, East End life, Hackney Today, The News, Loot, property mart, Gumtree.
All tenants that move into a property must meet the strict referencing criteria set by ElliotLeigh. We use a 3rd party company called Homlet to reference tenant ensuring that the tenants can not only financially afford to rent the property but will also take care of the property whilst they are living there.
All tenants that are referenced must meet the below criteria:
- Provided proof of identity
- Passed a credit check (through Homelet)
- Provided a work reference a proof of income (through Homelet)
- Provided a previous landlord reference (Through Homelet)
- Non UK residents provide a visa showing they are entitled to live & work in the UK.
For more information on Homelet you can either contact our office or visit their website at www.homlet.com.